Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White Christianity is in big trouble. And it’s its own biggest threat.
(12-21-2017, 11:41 AM)bfine32 Wrote: So the cake doesn't mean as much to them as the right to have it?

I can't really tell you exactly how they feel about it.  I know that for the most part, the people that fought the decision to not serve people based on their sexual preference were more concerned about the denial of their right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness than they were about whether they had a cake or not.

I think most would have the same concern if businesses were denying people service based on criteria that would effect you.  For instance, if you were denied service based on the fact that you were a Christian, a veteran, or a white man, people would fight for your right to have a cake.....not because it's a cake, but because discrimination is shitty.

Fortunately, those three criteria that effect you are unlawful to discriminate against.  The real fight is putting sexual preference on that same level.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: White Christianity is in big trouble. And it’s its own biggest threat. - Johnny Cupcakes - 12-21-2017, 01:07 PM