Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama colluded with Putin to release Lebanese terrorist that targeted Americans
(12-20-2017, 12:57 PM)Dill Wrote: Thanks again for responding, Lucy. I only have time to answer a couple of points.

1. Among the risks Obama faced were 1) having two helicopters full of Seals shot down over Pakistan--Benghazi X 100; they lost one as it was, 2) retaliation by Pakistan, 3) finding the intel was wrong and the target was not bin Laden after all--and losing a Seal team, 4) killing innocent Pakistani civilians in what Pakistan and the international community would regard as an act of war.

4. I know about the EU's austerity measures. Why are you calling them "German"? In any case, loaning Greece money on conditions of austerity is a long way's from invading the Ukraine and Georgia or hacking US elections.  Your critique of the EU's handling of Greece should be directed at neoliberal policies, regardless of who adopts and wields them. Why would a "poor Greece" be in Germany's interests, especially if it risks defaulting on loans?

5. Doesn't seem I have cleared up much for you. Obama put Iran off the nuclear track and you are still complaining about Iran receiving its own money.  Who is setting your policy goals, if you don't think ending Iran's bomb program should have priority over a "pallet" of Iran's own money? 

6.  What is the key to stopping Russia? It will never be possible to assure Putin that "the West" has Russia's back. The EU countries will not bend over like Trump.  They will stand up to him, as did "cowardly" Obama.  China, with its larger military and economy, is potentially a more direct threat to Russia.

I do not understand why you think strengthening Russia-a hostile power which disrupted our election and put an erratic, ineffectual leader in the presidency--should be a goal of US foreign policy.    

1. Sorry but obama is and always has been a coward. He was a worthless president who hurt this country domestically and internationally.

2. Germans are fitting the bill and the EU does nothing without German approval. The EU is the plan for the fourth Reich.

3. Iran can’t be trusted and should be locked out until they change leadership.

4. Russia would be fine. We can work together and still keep an eye on one another. Russia is less of a threat than China or Germany In coming years.

5. You complain about Russia but we have been helping far worse nations

Messages In This Thread
RE: Obama colluded with Putin to release Lebanese terrorist that targeted Americans - StLucieBengal - 12-21-2017, 09:19 PM