Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White Christianity is in big trouble. And it’s its own biggest threat.
(12-21-2017, 06:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: 1. I too think discrimination is a bad thing; however, I feel violating one's religion freedoms is as well. So we must weight whose rights/freedoms are more important. In a conflict such as this; I weigh in on the side of free market.

2. Ah, the whole "we switched sides" debate. That one never gets old. My family (not the immediate one) has been active in the Democratic Party for over 100 years. 

3. That's just a tired argument. Really, you're better than the race card. 

1. I agree that violating one’s religious freedoms is a bad thing. I just believe that your freedoms end when they start infringing upon the rights and freedoms of others. You should have any freedom imaginable as long as you aren’t taking them from other people.

2. The “we switched sides” thing is a reality, not a debate. You’ll find very few liberals who would identify with late 19th, early 20th century democrat politics, and the opposite is true with conservatives. There is no debating that the parties each flipped to the opposite side of the political spectrum.

3. I don’t see this as “playing the race card”, I see it as a valid comparison. If you’re in support of businesses being able to discriminate based on their personal preference, then are you not in support of them declining service to black people if they want to? Would it make you feel better if I said denying service based on sex or religion? It shouldn’t make people uncomfortable to discuss their support for discrimination based on race when they freely throw out support for discrimination based on sexual orientation. It’s just 2 different pages in the same shitty book.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: White Christianity is in big trouble. And it’s its own biggest threat. - Johnny Cupcakes - 12-21-2017, 11:29 PM