Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Dre Kirkpatrick - a legit concern
(12-22-2017, 09:51 AM)PDub80 Wrote: LOL... Did you need the Pro Football Focus rating to confirm that Bustpatrick sucks? every year he's played PFF has had him ranked as one of the worst CBs in the entire league. I think this is 3 straight like that?

During the Monday night game, in the 2nd half when they started coming back, the Steelers started throwing at him nearly every pass play they ran. Over and over again. Whoever DreK lined up against was thrown to. Bell, Smith-Schuster, Brown, Bryant. it didn't matter. They picked on him because it was going to either be 1 of 2 things... A completion or a penalty.

The coaching staff has refused to play WJ3 regularly (until injury) despite him playing outstanding ball, but WJ3 has been ranked very highly according to PFF grades. Small sample size, I know, but if you have a guy who is considered one of the worst, why not work a new face in more often to see what they have?

In the off season, I hope a new coach recommends cutting DreK and using his cap space for a lineman or two. I would be fine doing that and then drafting another CB in the first if need be. Bustpatrick sucks. hated the pick then, gave it time and a chance.... hate the pick now.

Positive note on DreK... He seems to love it in Cincy. But, then again, who wouldn't given that he sucks and they play and pay him a lot).

......wondering where all of the DreK apologists have been in this thread?

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dre Kirkpatrick - a legit concern - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-22-2017, 11:21 AM