Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pro Football Weekly: Bengals want Jay Gruden
(12-22-2017, 02:10 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Ah cool, i can respect that. I just feel Jay would be an upgrade over Marv even if he is not my first choice.

As Shake says, he atleast is good with his side of the ball and doesn't interfere with the Defense.

With all the injuries the Skins had this year i have to give Jay a pass, he has done some good things considering.

Still would like O'Brien, Grimm, Nagy, Lafleur, McDaniels, Patricia or someone completely with no ties to the org over him though.

I don't want any of these coaches back honestly and especially Guenther who Jay likes.

Need to start fresh and Guenther had way more talented players on his side of the ball than Lazor did and to look like we are
finishing dead last in stopping the run and in stopping teams on 3rd downs is completely unacceptable. This Defense has very
good run stoppers, atleast the DT's were in college. Billings, Glasgow and Tapou were all great run stoppers. Geno, Dunlap and
even MJ have been very good run stoppers in the past. Willis was a good run stopper at Kansas State etc.

And don't get me started with Haslett and these Linebackers and Coyle and this Secondary missing tackles.

Clean house.

IF we had the same roster we did 3 years ago...replacing Lewis with Jay would have been a no brainer.

But, I'm with you on cleaning house.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pro Football Weekly: Bengals want Jay Gruden - THE PISTONS - 12-22-2017, 02:14 PM