Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Todd Bowles for DC, Mike Munchak for OC
(12-22-2017, 04:21 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: Not a big fan of bringing anyone in from the Steelers the last guys heart was not in it since he played against us as rivals for so long. I think this will carry over to coaches as well don't bring people from the state of Penn. either. I know each guy will react differently but look at Marvin record against the Steelers it didn't seem like his heart was into beating a team he grew up cheering for.

Is Munchak from Pennsylvania?

Marv was and was a Steelers fan, might be a bit different.

I know Munchak coached on the Titans and did well before going to Pitt.

(12-22-2017, 04:28 PM)jj22 Wrote: Urban has had a bad run with this new group of wideouts we have. But he did good developing Sanu/Jones. Not sure what is going on with our wr not developing the last two years. He doesn't have to stay in my book. But I used to think he was good. But your right, it's been a rough two years of development.

Always liked Urban myself until this year honestly. Thought Core and Malone would be much better than they are.

Especially Core.

With Ross he was injured and black balled by Marv so cannot hold that against him right now.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Todd Bowles for DC, Mike Munchak for OC - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-22-2017, 04:55 PM