Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bleacher Report Scouts Say we have a bottom 5 OT and Center
(12-22-2017, 04:12 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, the Combine will tell on Conner, really talented mauler in the run game though. With a new O-line coach
he might be able to coach the guy up. McGlinchey i also really like in the first but has problems with speed rushers.

For sure, i blame PA. Doesn't teach technique well and passive Zone Blocking does not help these guys out.

Yep, have to watch the film on these guys to know what you really have. Can only put so much stock in the Combine.

But Conner Williams is extremely talented and the Combine like i said will tell with him. If he isn't at the Combine he is 
off my radar in the first. I would take McGlinchey over him if we go OT. Without question Quentin Nelson if we go Guard.

Judging by this report, he does appear to not only have the right physical makeup for the position, but solid fundamentals when it comes to technique, as well.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/texas-connor-williams-declares-for-2018-nfl-draft-profile-ranking-nfl-fits/

I'm going to have to eat my words on this one, and agree that he is right to skip the bowl game to focus on the offseason.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bleacher Report Scouts Say we have a bottom 5 OT and Center - SunsetBengal - 12-22-2017, 05:10 PM