Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin Jones refuses Cincinnati media call.
Some of you crack me up. You act like Marvin has to live in a crack house on Eight Mile or some damn thing. Greater Cincinnati has some pretty crappy parts you wouldn't want to live in either, just like greater Detroit has some high rent places few of us could afford to live in. Guessing that's where Marvin is.

Another thing: people on this board go to great lengths acknowledging and complaining about how dysfunctional and downright ****** up this organization is, right? Hell, that's 2/3 of the content of this board. Then why is it that when a player actually has the good sense to get the hell away from here, and get a nice pay day to boot, he gets endlessly berated for having done so? Is it some sort of "I'm too stupid to leave so everyone including the players should have to stay here and suffer with me" philosophy?

I'm a fan, and I'm not going anywhere, but it's easy for me because I don't have to play for this obtuse old fool of an owner. So, I won't begrudge anyone who doesn't want to waste precious years of their career playing for this Mickey Mouse organization. Note the many "I hope AJ gets traded to a good team" posts of late to see I'm not alone in that thought.

Right now, 8-6 with at least a chance of a playoff berth, looks a hell of a lot better than the 5-8 shit Mikey's serving us. If Marvin's happy up there then I'm happy for him.

Rant over.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin Jones refuses Cincinnati media call. - Awful Llama - 12-22-2017, 10:26 PM