Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There Is Room For Another Football League
Too many failed attempts at this point to get the investors and stadiums don't come cheap and old stadiums fall into disrepair very quick once the maintenance stops. Not to mention television saturation by the NFL. This doesn't even mention the risk of having the orange cheeto's grubby fingerprints on it in any way, shape or form. All kinds of rumors..more violent..Why not call it the ALL INJURY ALL THE TIME LEAGUE? Sure a lot of rules ought to be shitcanned like the buttcheak rule, but I'm really not interested in watching people get killed to entertain me. 
Contrary to popular opinion the NFL isn't going anywhere and damned sure isn't going to just go away quietly while some upstart league muscles in no matter how much you might be disappointed in the current product. 
Heck, why not get investors to start a new government. The current one sure sucks shit each and every day and getting suckier by the second. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: There Is Room For Another Football League - grampahol - 12-23-2017, 11:14 AM