Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Psych up video highlights for Ravens game next week!
(12-24-2017, 06:10 AM)Utts Wrote: https://youtu.be/wi2811OjCbo

One point he hammers home, is Andy’s tendency to lock in on his pre-snap read, instead of reading the field and adjusting. I’ve seen that same complaint here for years, it’s not a coincidence.

If the game plan is unfolding according to plan, Andy can look like a top 10 QB. I think that’s part of why we are so lousy in the second half. Teams make adjustments at half to counter our game plans, and then Andy is lost. That’s part coaching and part player, but either way, Andy is not the answer if you want to win a Super Bowl.

FWIW, this guy does amazing analysis, week after week. Better than anything I’ve ever seen on TV.

Andy has won 6 of the last 9, and 5 of the last 6 against the Ravens and has thrown for 266 or more yards against them 6 times in the last 7.

In that particular...the guy acknowledges that the line couldn't pass block or run block...which makes carrying out any offensive game plan pretty difficult. 

Having said that, Andy certainly still has flaws that are very frustrating at times.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Psych up video highlights for Ravens game next week! - Bengalholic - 12-24-2017, 02:20 PM