Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can we agree- our coaches are not elite
HarleyDog, you made good points. I seldom talk about ownership because, there is little to nothing you can do about them. You can ***** up a storm about coaches, players and think it might come to something but, the owners of a team, we are stuck with them. There's a reason why some teams are constantly successful and I think it goes back to ownership. A good to great coach, draft selections is just as important. None of that matters if the ownership isn't full steam ahead with wanting to win. Too much crap in my opinion has happened with the Bengals through the years with, out of hand players, not spending money on needed players or not jumping up in drafts or free agency. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe the grass looks greener on the other side but, it seems I notice other teams being more aggressive when it comes to wanting what it takes to get to the top. I don't think Lewis is a bad coach but I don't think he is a coach that makes the tough choices to right the ship. Then I ask myself, maybe he's not allowed.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can we agree- our coaches are not elite - spencer - 12-26-2017, 08:42 PM