Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So What Bengals Items did Santa bring you?
(12-26-2017, 05:21 PM)corpjet Wrote: lets hear about all the cool new Bengals swag Santa got you....

Yeah, let's do talk about this stuff. Now, I've made it no secret I do not buy Bengals stuff, go to games or anything because, well, it's my small way of making them pay for disappointing us. I will continue to do so until they do the unthinkable, which is most of the things we discuss on here. HOWEVER!!!!!! As I sit at Christmas and open a Bengals Jacket, A Bengals thermal cup, A Bengals Pillow and Blanket for the new leather sofa (Walmart, not rich type sofa), 2 Bengals end table storage thingies for sofa (again, Man-cave), A Bengals wooden encased dartboard (ahem... Man-cave) and a few other things? I tend to wonder, "What's the point?" Here I am, boycotting Mike Brown and his cheap pockets and my family runs out and spends a ton of money on Bengal stuff? 

It's not like I can tell them, hey, why did you buy me this stuff? I will have to subtly advise them during the year I am boycotting (unless things turn around) so this doesn't continue to happen. I can see Mike B. rolling naked in my families hard earned money now as I type this. Ewww! Disgusting.

Unsee
Unsee
Unsee
Unsee
Unsee

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: So What Bengals Items did Santa bring you? - HarleyDog - 12-26-2017, 09:34 PM