Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Seahawks are the new Bengals"
(12-27-2017, 12:48 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: As a Blue Jackets fan, I can assure you they move from one sport to the other; they're the same fans assholes

Perhaps, but I view the teams differently.  I don't really know or follow hockey and I haven't seen their baseball team whizz balls at every batters head only to have the league turn around and suspend the players getting hit.  

The steelers are the pile of shit.  Maybe some of their neighboring sports and fans are with both, but the stench comes from the football team.

I absolutely love how all the die-hard (they have no flipping clue what that is) steeler fans don't root for pitt university, because they suck.  When it comes to college, most root for the Ohio State Buckeyes.  Why?  Because they win, and pitt doesn't.  So much for hometown loyalty.  

Please, God, let that shit hole team lose for 20 years and have their titles stripped away when the steroid scandal (still ongoing) reaches the light of day.  I want to see that franchise be the worst in the NFL for a couple decades.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Seahawks are the new Bengals" - SHRacerX - 12-27-2017, 12:56 PM
RE: "Seahawks are the new Bengals" - BMK - 12-27-2017, 01:47 PM
RE: "Seahawks are the new Bengals" - BMK - 12-27-2017, 02:30 PM
RE: "Seahawks are the new Bengals" - McC - 12-27-2017, 04:41 PM
RE: "Seahawks are the new Bengals" - McC - 12-27-2017, 10:07 PM
RE: "Seahawks are the new Bengals" - McC - 12-27-2017, 04:39 PM