Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have a feeling Marvin will be back...
(12-28-2017, 11:05 AM)Yojimbo Wrote: Everything Marv has said and done this year screams of being burned out and fed up. He won't be back, but it will be his decision, which is pathetic.  MB should have fired him after the Chargers playoff loss.

I remember similar talk back in 2010 about Marv looking fed up. We all know how that turned out. 

I think the only thing Marv is fed up with is not having the contract extension he asked for back in January. I don't believe he's suddenly burned out 11 months later. He's just pissed that his future is unsettled. I do think Marv will be done with coaching if it's not in Cincy, but he wants to keep his current job. I'd bet on that. If the Brown family wants him back, he'll be back. If they don't, Marv will roll into the sunset or take a job overseeing operations ala Mike Holmgren with the Browns or The Big Tuna with the Dolphins. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I have a feeling Marvin will be back... - Shake n Blake - 12-28-2017, 04:01 PM