Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have a feeling Marvin will be back...
(12-28-2017, 04:58 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I disagree - I know, it feels weird to me, too - but this just feels different than 2010. Maybe time has dulled my memory, but I don't really remember having that feeling of Merv being gone or that Merv was done with the team. This year, since like the 3rd or 4th game, I've had this feeling that Merv is just going through the motions, that he doesn't really have his heart in it. I truly feel like he's done with coaching the Bengals and probably coaching in general (at least, he'll take some time off - like a year - to recharge before taking on another coaching opportunity).

I do agree that if he wants to be a head coach elsewhere, he'll be a head coach elsewhere.

This is my gut feeling as well. Plus wasn't 2010 the holdout year or whatever?

MB probably didn't want to start over that Offseason with a new HC and QB.

(12-28-2017, 05:05 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I wonder if Lewis has the balls to tell Brown, "I brought you out of the dark ages and gave you a little respectability. now we do it my way or I am gone" 

Eh, Marv's way is clearly not working, he has little to stand on. I mean 0-7 in the playoffs?

We could hire a new coach this year and if he won one playoff game he would be more successful of a Head Coach.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I have a feeling Marvin will be back... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-28-2017, 05:34 PM