Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Draft, player storylines & offseason events RECHARGE Fan interest each year
(12-28-2017, 09:12 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Why would anyone invest in a product that has failed for so long yet the owner of the product is delusional enough to say there is nothing defective about the product when all the facts say otherwise?

For me it is because it is something I did with my father for many years before his passing. 

So it is a connection with me and my departed Dad.  

Plus a lot of people have very good seats that would lose if staying out one year even. Held hostage sort of. 

Have watched the likes of Tom Brady, Joe Montana, Steve Young, Brett Favre, Jerry Rice, Walter Payton, Barry Sanders and the list could go on for a long time during my years being season ticket holder. So do have some fond memories.

But may give up two this year per getting much more expensive and just getting older. 

May even give up all 4, but like OP stated something will make me interested again in offseason. 

Being a Bengals fan is not for the weak and if what does not kill us makes us stronger. Then we must be the strongest fan base on the planet.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Draft, player storylines & offseason events RECHARGE Fan interest each year - Go Cards - 12-28-2017, 09:41 PM