Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How soon after the Ravens game ...
(12-29-2017, 02:33 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: I think Guenther did a good job overall, the problem is look at snaps for our defense with the 3 and outs on offense the defense just wore down, look at those stats between 1st and 2nd half... plus i don't think we played 3 full games with our starting LBs in the game.. but I do think Guenther moves on if he does not get the head job. 

(12-29-2017, 11:01 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I agree. And, I think MB is waiting to see if Gruden gets fired by the Skins. If he does, I suspect Jay will be the next head coach and PG will stay on as DC. Face it, defense was not our problem this year. While they have played better, the offense was horrendous this year. The Bears and Vikings were the only teams to put over 30 points on us, so we should have been able to win a lot of the games we lost if the offense had performed.

Well i usually agree with you guys but i expected this Defense to play lights out this year. Sure the Offense didn't help
them out, but giving up the most rushing yards in the league doesn't help getting rest. Being the worst at getting off the
field on 3rd downs doesn't help getting rest either.

Billings being hurt and clearly not back to what he was sure hurt us as a whole in this situation but Glasgow, Sims and
even Tapou have been known for stopping the run.

Atleast we were one of the best redzone Defenses i will give Guenther that.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How soon after the Ravens game ... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-29-2017, 03:53 PM