Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2018 draft....1st 2 rds...most likely options
(12-29-2017, 01:27 AM)Steve Wrote: NO.
Nelson is ranked #4 on the BIG board...
Hernandez is ranked #39

do the math..... Cool

I work 2 jobs...I am not going to sit on my couch watching hundreds of hrs of film....
i'll just look to the "supposed experts" as listen to them as a group....

old Chinese proverb:
to know the road ahead, ask those who have already followed it....

you need to get over your man crush on Hernandez....he's ranked #39 on the BIB board for a reason.....
I now see OG Nelson going to the 49ers to protect their new franchise QB.....they have fine OT's already....but they need interior help...
   so I now see the Bengals picking the #6th ranked guy...
Safety Derwin James...6' 3"s 211 lbs very fast athletic freak.....can do everything in the back field...
I assume this was directed at me bc he is for Nelson. I'm for Hernandez. There are more and more scouts that say they would rather have Hernandez than Nelson. And that number will continue to grow and grow as we get closer. He dosent allow his qb to get his and is a elite run blocker. Allowed less qb pressures and sacks while playing more passing snaps. The closer we get he will rocket up big boards. And I work 3, jobs but still an able to watch tape. Draft breakdown has whole games 10 minutes long. All u need to do is watch ur eyes to know that he's gonna be great.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2018 draft....1st 2 rds...most likely options - Jpoore - 12-30-2017, 08:27 AM