Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Draft, player storylines & offseason events RECHARGE Fan interest each year
(12-29-2017, 01:45 PM)CanadianBengal Wrote: I agree with the OP that somehow over the off season I get more optimistic but I think that's because after 45 years of being a fan I know I'm not switching allegiance.

That being said this is the first year I have not planned my Sunday's around watching the Bengal game. I have the DAZN app and have found myself watching the game later in the day. I also usually travel to Cincy or pick a game closer to home to attend one game per year but didn't do it this year.

I know I will continue to follow the team but by far this is the most frustrated I can remember feeling and I'm not sure how I would react to Marvin being brought back but I think I would be pulling for an 0-16 season.
As I have said before, "My goal is total INDIFFERENCE as long as MB calls the shots."  I have difficulty completely distancing myself from the Bengals but I think INDIFFERENCE may be attainable. Whatever  I have neither attended, nor watched a single Bengals game this year so that's a good start on my road to recovery. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Draft, player storylines & offseason events RECHARGE Fan interest each year - Derrick - 12-30-2017, 05:49 PM