Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another opportunity missed by the Bengals.....
(12-29-2017, 06:32 PM)Sled21 Wrote: The most pressing need for this team is without a doubt the oline. I've been saying for months, call Jon Toth. Ranked the 5th best center in last years draft, graded the highest of any offensive player on the winning South team in the Senior Bowl, but went undrafted and signed to SF's practice squad, then released due to herniatated disk in his back. He had the surgery and has rehabbed, and was there for the taking for next to nothing. A 6'5", 300 lb center who can play all line positions.... ah heck, who needs him..... oh yeah, I guess the Eagles might..... I guess the know a deal when they see one....

https://247sports.com/nfl/philadelphia-eagles/Bolt/Eagles-sign-Jon-Toth-to-practice-squad-111497743

Now watch him excel......

Can’t tell if this is sarcasm or serious....
He was only signed to their practice squad so it’s not like other teams couldn’t sign him if they wanted to. Also he has already been cut from their practice squad on 12/27 before you even posted this, lasted less than 1 month. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another opportunity missed by the Bengals..... - leonardfan40 - 12-31-2017, 11:33 AM