Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeb Bush is part African-American
(08-24-2015, 01:26 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: We've seen this sort of talk from several members of the boards around here as of late, and I always find it interesting. People that have been railing against progressive policies don't realize, IMO, that we have never actually seen progressive policies at work in this country. Any progressive policy that has been enacted has been watered down in the political process, often times to the point where it is but a shadow of its former self and unable to actually operate the way it is supposed to work.

Defining a progressive policy might be yield ten different responses when asked to ten different people. 

I'm just tired of the strawman liberal defense of "OMG YOU WANT ANARCHY" every time big government is brought up. 

While I would say that we have a hybrid going on between progressivism and corporatism, both of them suck, and would suck even worse if we were to throw one of them out and go all-in on the other. 

A rejection of progressive policies doesn't make one an anarcho capitalist.  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeb Bush is part African-American - jakefromstatefarm - 08-25-2015, 01:25 PM