Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@ 7-9....we're now picking 12th....so....?
since we moved from 8th a fortnight ago to now 12th, b/c of our last 2 wins it's changed who we will now target....so instead of thinking who in the top 10 may still be there for us.....probably now think who in the slots from 10 to 25 do we want....
do we pick the 18th BP on most boards....OT Mike McGlinchey, ??  or do we just go BPA....& that could be the 10th BP on the board DE Clelin Ferrell from Clemson....
or one of the 3 DT who may be there...#11 Christian Wilkins whos also from Clemson....or #9 Vita Vea from Washington...or #12 Da'Ron Payne from Alabama...

or perhaps a LB Roquan Smith who's ranked at 16th on the big board....or maybe even trade down a few slots for OC Price....he's ranked around 24....

imo the #1 question is who's our OT's going to be next yr....I think right now Fisher won't be one of them....How about CED....?  i'd prefer they both sit....so if I were guessing now i'd say we'll pick the OT McGlinchey....
but it all comes down to how confident they are about our O-line....who's going to be playing LT & RT...
so many options.... 
I love the NFL draft....
& next year w/Ross being hopefully healthy/ready....be like a free 1st rd pick for us...
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
@ 7-9....we're now picking 12th....so....? - Steve - 01-01-2018, 12:32 AM