Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bills Offer Bengals Heartfelt Thanks
(01-01-2018, 02:48 AM)GO Bills Wrote: Huge Bills fan here. Just a HUGE thanks is all. We needed your help big time and you guys came through for us.

Nothing but Love here. Happy New Years Bengals fans. Good luck going forward.

(01-01-2018, 10:53 AM)WilliamCody Wrote: Bills diehard here!

Thank you Bengals!

I am 31, and was 13 the last time Buffalo was in the playoffs (well I guess I can't say that anymore). That TD to Boyd made alot of grown men cry in wny, according to a poll at Two Bills Drive (our forum) about 40% of Bills fans shed a tear.

There is a fan taking suggestions for baby names (due in 2 days), and Dalton is a real possibility.

You have no idea how much this means to us, and especially guys like Kyle Williams and Eric Wood. Bengals had many fans in wny yesterday, and thank you so much for delivering!

Oh yeah, and $#@& the Ravens!

Thanks for the kind words.  In a season of missed opportunities and disappointment, last night's outcome has proven to be a bright spot in a crap season.  Given our plight, it's easy to forget sometimes that we're not the only desperate fanbase out there.  Seeing Bills fans' reactions has been great.  Funny thing is, a lot of our fans didn't even want us to win yesterday.  Or the week before.  At least some of us enjoyed it, though.    

Enjoy your playoff game.  It's easy to take them for granted.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bills Offer Bengals Heartfelt Thanks - Awful Llama - 01-01-2018, 11:40 AM