22 78.57%
No
21.43%
6 21.43%
Total 28 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Today Is The Day...Will Marvin Be Re-Signed?
(01-01-2018, 12:51 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Thanks. I swear I'm just about done. A normal team would've already announced Marv's firing and scheduled interviews. The Bengals will wait several days and either (a) bring Marv back or (b) have the reaction time of a sloth and miss out on all good candidates. This reminds me of when they waited until after the freaking Senior Bowl to fire Bob Bratkowski. They lucked out with Jay Gruden, but that isn't something you want to do often...especially for a HC search. What a joke.

Tell me about it.  Gaah

I'm not done but my excitement for the team has taken a serious hit this season and keeping Marvin doesn't make me feel any better. I just feel like the franchise doesn't care as much as I do about the Bengals success so what's the point? I'll put in some more effort towards being a Bengals fan like I used to when I feel like they deserve it. It was bad enough that we literally did nothing to improve on our glaring weakness heading into the season but keeping Marv is as smothering as a wet blanket to my passion for this team. The Bengals don't deserve the fans they have.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Today Is The Day...Will Marvin Be Re-Signed? - CageTheBengal - 01-01-2018, 12:59 PM