Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Scratch LT off the office the offseason need list
(01-01-2018, 01:45 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I'm not sure what you guys are all talking about, but as far as I'm concerned, OT and C are still the biggest offensive needs on this team.  And, it wouldn't hurt to keep improving stock at Guard, either.  While the perceived emergence of Westerman and Redmond eases a bit of the pressure, we still need to get rid of some failures (like Hopkins).

People keep saying that but Hopkins has done the one thing you want from a young player in his first year of playing. He improved as the season went on.

People are going to say his yearly AVERAGE PFF grades are bad but if you dig a little further you'll notice when the run scheme changed he was the biggest improvement at end of the year. It wouldn't surprise me if he ends up being the second highest graded lineman behind Boiling.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Scratch LT off the office the offseason need list - Synric - 01-01-2018, 01:49 PM