Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bills Offer Bengals Heartfelt Thanks
(01-01-2018, 02:48 AM)GO Bills Wrote: Huge Bills fan here. Just a HUGE thanks is all. We needed your help big time and you guys came through for us.

Nothing but Love here. Happy New Years Bengals fans. Good luck going forward.

(01-01-2018, 10:53 AM)WilliamCody Wrote: Bills diehard here!

Thank you Bengals!

I am 31, and was 13 the last time Buffalo was in the playoffs (well I guess I can't say that anymore). That TD to Boyd made alot of grown men cry in wny, according to a poll at Two Bills Drive (our forum) about 40% of Bills fans shed a tear.

There is a fan taking suggestions for baby names (due in 2 days), and Dalton is a real possibility.

You have no idea how much this means to us, and especially guys like Kyle Williams and Eric Wood. Bengals had many fans in wny yesterday, and thank you so much for delivering!

Oh yeah, and $#@& the Ravens!

(01-01-2018, 01:09 PM)steptide Wrote: All I can say is thank you to the Cincinnati Bengals. You guys have no idea what it's like for this fan base last night and today. Permanent smile on my face

Congrats, guys! Back in 2005, the Bengals made the playoffs for the first time in 14 years and the city was electric...so we know how it feels. I'll be rooting you guys on the rest of the way.

(01-01-2018, 12:04 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I don't think they will go anywhere, but I am very happy for the Bills.  Like to see another team break the ice...

You don't think they can beat the Jags? I think that game is a coin flip. The Jags run game fell off and they're counting more heavily on Bortles lately.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bills Offer Bengals Heartfelt Thanks - Shake n Blake - 01-01-2018, 02:16 PM