Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Target removes gender based signage for kids
(08-25-2015, 12:41 PM)Benton Wrote: Agreed.

But you're going to get the slippery slope argument: 'if we let people have sex with same sex partners, then we might as well let people have sex with kids.' They tend to ignore one is between consenting adults and the other is between an adult and a kid.

Bfine is already throwing up the pedophilia flag because he has no other way to discourage people.

I'm not arguing the morality; I'm arguing the science. I simply disagree with the notion that homosexuality is genetic just as I disagree pedophilia is genetic. I'm of the opinion that both occur in the mind, not in the genes. I know full well there is no comparison of the societal behavior of the homosexual and the pedophile; I just feel there could be a similar process in the brain that motivates each.

There is no consensus to the cause of homosexuality, but somehow you are traversing a slippery-slope if you think it might be a function of the brain as opposed to the body. Hell pat compared it to autism and no one raise an eyebrow; why was that? Someone else compared it to eye color. The majority of the people in the world have brown eyes, yet in Iceland 88% of the population is born with either Green or Blue. Guess why that is? Is there a place in the world where folks are born more frequently with this gay trait?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Target removes gender based signage for kids - bfine32 - 08-25-2015, 03:17 PM