Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
loved the last 2 games....showed heart
(01-01-2018, 06:44 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: I don't quite understand this logic.

Playoffs is game by game. Baltimore showed this a few years ago when they beat Denver (in a miracle fashion) and got into the SB. I think the Ravens lost A LOT, definitely a lot more than we did.

And if this is in regards to a draft pick, I don't really see the difference in three slots, especially in regards to the first round. The last few first round picks haven't been strong (minus William Jackson). 

Baltimore gets to sit home, knowing we burned them, and an entire city has us to thank for it. Which has created a lot of positivity we normally wouldn't have (check a lot of comments throughout social media). One of the few times we haven't made the playoffs and I've actually been happy. 

It's pretty simple really.  It brings Giggles back and gives Mike, in his convoluted logic, reason to not make much in the way of changes.    It reinforces the status quo.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: loved the last 2 games....showed heart - McC - 01-01-2018, 06:49 PM