Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He's coming back..... sick feeling
(01-01-2018, 10:48 PM)RockyMountainBengal Wrote: Having just watched the presser, I'm absolutely gutted. We moved away from Cincinnati 12 years ago but have remained diehard Bengals fans despite taking all kinds of shit and my distain for Marvin Lewis and his 'play not to lose' mentality. I, like many others on here thought for sure this was the last straw.

If this shit organization brings him back in any shape or form, that's all we all need to see.

You can tell from his smug demeanor that he's coming back and its just disgusting. Not only that, but our assistant staff will be gutted also since it will take a week or 2 for this all to play out. If I'm Pauly G, right now, I'm signing on with with Oakland in a heartbeat.

We will not be flying back to Cincy next year for games. We were there for the Monday night debacle hoping that against the odds, we would see a Bengals W.  Even at 17-3, it seemed like everyone knew we would Marvin-ball it.

Yep, I laid in bed emotionless even when we lead 17-0, when they kicked the field goal I knew it was over. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: He's coming back..... sick feeling - 740Bengal - 01-01-2018, 11:49 PM