Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He's coming back..... sick feeling
(01-01-2018, 05:06 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Yeah I didn't detect even a hint of worry from Marv. It's all wrapped up. Just ironing out the kinks and letting Hobspin spin a masterpiece about how much heart the team showed at the end...when the games didn't even matter. Renew your season tickets and make sure to tune in next year, folks! Will year 16 be the one?

Bengals fever! Catch it!  :giggle:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Here-s-a-pic-of-Merv-from-2003?pid=485593#pid485593
(Just 17 days ago.)
(12-14-2017, 04:30 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I've been speaking out of frustration with Marv. I'm ready to move on, but I will miss him in a lot of ways, and he did provide some good Bengals memories...especially in the early days (IMO). I am genuinely sad that he will leave without a playoff win. I wanted it as much for him as for myself. It would've completed his legacy here.

(12-14-2017, 05:45 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Saving this post for when the offseason rolls around and there's an awkward Mike and Marv press conference to announce he'll be back.   Ninja

(12-15-2017, 11:54 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Oh boy. Don't do that to me bro. LOL

Sorry Shake, it had to happen.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: He's coming back..... sick feeling - TheLeonardLeap - 01-02-2018, 12:04 AM