Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Did Improve To 7-9 and 7-7 with Lasor
(01-01-2018, 12:55 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Stop it : 10 falling to 12 isn't a big deal, this narrative is weak.

As for those two games, the Vikings game, I think everyone had the wind out of their sails with the Marv announcement.

But the Bears game, we lost 5 guys due to the Stoolers and all starters: I think they were too battered and missing Burfict allowed them to run on us.

Most teams never give up.

Truck, I love you man...and miss your PFF rankings show on here.

BUUUUTTTTT....

This team has repeatedly given up.  If you would have seen some of the effort at games.  Guys literally running away from making a tackle.  Short-arming passes.  Falling down when touched by a defender.  Quitting is a strong word, but they sure as hell didn't have a lot of fire this year.  

I miss guys like TJ that seemingly hated losing.  That dude was clutch and all-effort all the time.  I like what I see in Mixon, the re-shuffled line (the new guys), and Kroft, but the Bengals have about as much fire as a wet firecracker in a lot of games.  

I would take that win and ending Baltimore's season all day long, though...

I was being sarcastic about the draft picks, but I half wonder if they thought after losing both their starting tackles and then one of the backups that they had no idea they would actually look BETTER.  Now, if only we could put Westerman at Center, Redmond at RG, Boling back at LG, and draft the next fixture at LT, we could start talking playoff runs again instead of draft position.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Did Improve To 7-9 and 7-7 with Lasor - SHRacerX - 01-02-2018, 02:10 AM