Poll: ?
Dalton is a legitimate team leader.
Dalton is a try-hard/fake leader, and NFL players can detect that.
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leadership is earned, not appointed.
(08-25-2015, 04:00 PM)GarbageDisposal Wrote: I never said he played stunning or mistake-free football. He did not have the deer in the headlights look that Dalton has any time things go wrong. There were many things that went wrong, but the entire time he looked like he commanded the huddle and believed he'd come back on the next drive and right the ship (which he did on the TD drive). When things start going horribly wrong, Dalton has that familiar look like he just soiled himself a little and you can't say it doesn't rub off on the whole team when "Bad Andy" shows up. Can it really be argued McCarron looked like a more confident, convincing leader?

Dalton has multiple come from behind victories in his NFL career.  

And I saw nothing that made McCarron look anymore like a leader than Dalton.  I'd like to know what exactly he did that made you think he "looked more like a leader".  Was it the fact that he completed some passes in the fourth quarter of a preseason game that was already over?  Really?  If not then what was it?

All of your claims about "how they look" makes no sense.  It reminds me of the threads where people claim that every time Green looks upset on the sidelines it means he hates Dalton and wants out of Cincinnati.  It is nothing more than people projecting their own thoughts into the heads of other people. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leadership is earned, not appointed. - fredtoast - 08-25-2015, 04:07 PM