Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
95% chance Marvin returns as Head Coach - just has to get back on "same page" as Mike
(01-02-2018, 02:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Sure it is THE topic now, but do you agree that it has been THE topic far too long? My point was simple: I am ready for Marvin to leave so we can talk football, because if he stays it will be THE topic all off season and plus this place will be very lonely as about 95% of the posters here say they will be done with the Bengals if Marvin returns. 

I don't know what you expect. It's January 2nd after a losing season. The subject of Marvin Lewis is clearly going to be heavy on the minds of Bengals fans, as it has all season...due to the losing and lame-duck status. It's just been building to a crescendo. Just because you don't want to talk about it doesn't mean the majority feels the same. We made a subforum so JN doesn't get clogged with Marvin related topics. Not sure what else it is you want.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread