Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
95% chance Marvin returns as Head Coach - just has to get back on "same page" as Mike
(01-02-2018, 03:30 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I agree, which is why I started my original statement with...

My point was simply that there may be some truth that a coach needs more control to compete for the Super Bowl than Mike Brown is willing to give.
Do I think that Marvin Lewis could get the Bengals to the Super Bowl if given more control? No.
But if a new HC is brought in (or promoted), they might end up with the same mediocre performance as Marvin has had because they need more control on personnel decisions.

Marvin has been given enough talent to win a playoff game more than once and couldn't do it.  He could have had the Niners of the 80's and been a one and done year after year.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 95% chance Marvin returns as Head Coach - just has to get back on "same page&... - McC - 01-02-2018, 03:37 PM