Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ian Rapoport: Bengals reaching out to non-in-house candidates
(01-02-2018, 05:03 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Denver went from 2nd to last in their division under McDaniels. John Fox won Denver's division and a playoff game with Tebow in his first season after replacing McDaniels. But, somehow there isn't enough evidence to judge?

For you there is apparently enough evidence to judge. For me there is not. I want to see coaches get their system and players in place before I make a case on whether they are a bad or good coach. I'm totally against the new trends that coaches are hired and fired after a year or 2. I have seen too many times where it takes a coach a few years before it really hit stride. I think McDaniels made a lot of mistakes, but at the same time he was trying to build "his" team. He didnt get a chance to do that if you ask me. But its ok that you dont agree.... dont really want to keep going back and forth over something so insignificant. We both know Marvin will be back, sadly. Whodey
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ian Rapoport: Bengals reaching out to non-in-house candidates - bengaloo - 01-02-2018, 05:12 PM