Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
95% chance Marvin returns as Head Coach - just has to get back on "same page" as Mike
(01-02-2018, 05:35 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I agree with everything! I have to ask though, what does he know? I still contend Paulie G has been thrown under the bus. This defense the last 2 years has Marvin's "wussified" mark on it.

Yeah seems like Marv knows less than ever.

He used to know Defense a bit, but you are right it is even a bit unfair to judge Paulie G with what is going on.

(01-02-2018, 06:29 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:
You can't make this shit up. They are trying to work out a deal to bring back a coach who has failed in 15 years and 7 chances to win a single playoff game and is only 68-89 versus AFC teams not from Cleveland (counting the PO's) in his career.

Sick

I thought at the very least Paulie G would be the next coach, he deserves it more than Marv getting another chance.

We know what will happen with Marv, maybe we make the Playoffs, but it will always be one and done with him.

What the hell is the point if we don't even try something different. This isn't working.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 95% chance Marvin returns as Head Coach - just has to get back on "same page&... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-02-2018, 06:51 PM