Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who here just doesn't care anymore?
(01-04-2018, 10:57 AM)Bengalsrob Wrote: I think I reached that "don't care" plateau earlier this year. Watching the Red Zone instead of our games, recording our games, but deleting them without watching them. Actually, the first two games this year all but done me in. Winning the last two games actually pissed me off, there's a big difference in picking in the 5-6 slot every round versus picking 12th...the old dead cat bounce done us in once again. And now, getting rid of the Piano Man was great, but my excitement for next year is predicated on Marvin being a completely new coach, and I'm having trouble buying in as of yet. I don't get excited coming to these boards like I once did, and while I don't make a zillion posts, it used to be something I really looked forward to, where lately it has become more of a grind. I just don't know at this point.

I've considered the bolded. From people I know who have tried Red Zone, that's all they ever watch. They say it's awesome, especially for those who are really into fantasy football.
I'll probably go this route too, especially if the Bengals botch this offseason again like they did last year.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who here just doesn't care anymore? - ochocincos - 01-04-2018, 11:44 AM