Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who here just doesn't care anymore?
(01-04-2018, 12:28 PM)3wt Wrote: I appreciate what you're saying Wyche.    Hiring Gregg was such a good hire.   Losing Walsh was such a big failure.  Hiring Marvin at the time was a great hire and yielded significant results.

Unfortunately it has devolved into a big mess - a quagmire that is hard to step out of.  Realistically my expectations are pretty limited.  They have a LOT of holes to fill and problems to fix.

But I can't stop myself from being hopeful.   My own personal flaw.

I only went to one game this year (the Indianapolis game).   If I had money I'd be there every week.   I love the team, the stadium and the fans.  I love the atmosphere.

I remember going to a replacement game back in the day.   My roommate at the time ran into Boomer in a Mt. Adams bar.  My roommate excitedly told Boomer that his roommate was such a die hard fan he went to replacement games  Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

Boomer sent me an autograph that read, "Westy, you went to replacement games????   How could you???   Boomer #7.

Somehow in my many moves I managed to lose that precious autograph.   But it underscores my fanaticism. 

I'll be back.

LMAO....that's too killer.

Sorry, in my original reply, I meant Gregg and Wyche.  Had to edit.

Hey, I understand, admire, and there is no flaw there my friend.  I guess we all just have a different threshold for dumb shit!  LOL.  

It's kinda like how I vote.  I can't, in good conscience, vote R or D when I see the history and evidence of their corruption laid in front of me.  I can't monetarily support Son of Paul in good conscience.  That's just me though.  It makes me no better than you, or vice versa.  I will applaud from a distance, and laugh at what I feel will be more of the same.  It's a shame.....I had attended games off and on from 1988 to 2015.  I quit going after the Merv extension that season.....now, no hats, shirts, etc.....and if I can find ANYTHING better to do on Sundays, I'll be doing it.  

The one thing I won't do, is leave this great community of fans.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who here just doesn't care anymore? - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-04-2018, 12:41 PM