Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who all is "staying the course" ?
(01-04-2018, 12:16 PM)Striper Wrote: I'm staying the course for 3 specific reasons:

3. Going through these bad times makes us better than Steelers fans. Do you have any respect for Steelers fans? What about Patriots fans? I don’t. Every season they get to watch, at worst, very competitive football. They never have to question their loyalty, they never have to say things like “I can’t keep giving money to this crappy team”. They never feel the hopelessness of a bad owner. None of us have any control over what happens on the field, but things always work out for them so for them it's just easier and I can't respect that. Being a fan of those teams is a playing the game on Rookie Mode. We’re playing the game on All-Madden. I have respect for Browns fans, Bills fans, Lions fans, and fans of regularly crappy teams because I know what they go through. Look at the Bills fans right now. They're so happy just to be in the playoffs they've raised almost 300K for Andy Dalton's foundation. Can you imagine Patriots fans or Steelers fans raising any money for Andy Dalton just for getting them to the playoffs? No way. They’re too jaded and spoiled. No, wear these bad times like a badge of honor. We’re better fans because we’ve been through the suckage.

Most Steelers fans born past 1980 are bandwagon jumpers. 
My sister has been a Patriots fan since 1981 - ugly helmet and all. And yet, the rings....
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who all is "staying the course" ? - Interceptor - 01-04-2018, 12:48 PM