Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who all is "staying the course" ?
Just from a roster and talent standpoint i don't see how a quick turn around is possible. We need a RT, RG, Center, LT, a WR 2 and WR3 that can get consistently open, a DT next to Geno , at least 2 linebackers, Burfict gets hurt all the time in game and is always one hit away from being suspended for the year, and we need a safety that can actually cover and make a play on the ball. Sorry not getting all worked up about what I saw from two games at the end of the season. Not going into an off season confident thinking Tyler Boyd while be able to get open based off two games at the end of the year when he was MIA all season long , or that Clint Boling can be a LT , or that Westeman and Redmond can be quality starting guards sounds like the perfect Hobson fluff article to me. Pacman will probably get arrested again this off season and still start over Jackson III and Dre will cover the other teams best WR and get burned all day while clapping after making a tackle 12 yards down field. The free agent linemen class is not great plus i still don't believe we'll sign any free agents of worth. Now factor in Marvin not being able to manage the clock or make adjustments or win big games. Also if you add all these new players and coaches it will take them time to adjust playing with each other and in a new system.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who all is "staying the course" ? - lone bengal - 01-04-2018, 01:03 PM