Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gleanings from the press conference transcript
(01-04-2018, 12:57 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Hey, I was devastated when Mike didn't retire and Marvin was retained.  Not a thing any of us can do to change either of those things.

What I can do as a fan of the team, is look for any positive that might come as a result, and hope it reflects in a better team next season.

I thinkthe person we (mostly) all believed to be the primary reason for such a crappy offensive performance was Paul Alexander, and he is now gone.
To that, I applaud the organization for making such a move when I think it wouldn't have been a complete shock to see Mike Brown keep him given their history.
It's tough to see so many of these coaches brought back though, and I think that's why there's still plenty of hesitation.
But at this point, the only thing the fans can do is hope or not hope, which then could translate into watch vs not watch.

FWIW, I'm hearing things to make me optimistic, but as Marvin says, I see better than I hear.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gleanings from the press conference transcript - ochocincos - 01-04-2018, 01:47 PM