Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone concerned about Hue Jackson, yet?
Zero concerns here regarding what I've seen so far.

Most of my concerns are based on the last couple of years.

1. Center. The media makes it sound like Bodine is untouchable since "they traded up to get him." They traded up in the FOURTH round to get him. I hope he makes progress, but if he doesn't, I wouldn't be opposed to seeing a different combination on the line.

2. QB. I keep waiting for big game consistency. We at least got a good big game vs. Denver out of him, but he still needs to step it up.

3. Dre. Sure, he had a couple good games at the end of the year, but is he truly good enough to be a starter. He struggled hard the first few years hear.

4. D-Line. IF Geno and MJ come back to full strength, I'm not very concerned about the pass rush. With Sims coming back, I hope the run defense will be better.

5. Burfict's head health. I'm not very concerned about the knee. However, the concussions that he had in the first few weeks worry me.

Nothing from preseason really changes these, but if the team starts out slow and the issues persist, it's going to be a long year.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone concerned about Hue Jackson, yet? - Hammerstripes - 08-25-2015, 08:11 PM