Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin's Press Conference Has Me EXCITED!
(01-04-2018, 05:18 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Where did you read that? Not questioning you, I just wasn't aware there was in-fighting.

As Joelist says here, the Marv/Lazor presser. We are reading into it but it makes more sense to me when i read some of
the comments that PA didn't like the adjustments Lazor was asking to be made. Speaking of having all the coaches being
able to give their opinions and getting over it and being a family.

Sounds to me like PA and Lazor were butting heads and somehow Lazor won out with Marv's help.

This makes sense to me as PA has always been one stubborn sumbitch...

(01-04-2018, 05:23 PM)Joelist Wrote: Hi Shake!

We're getting it from the transcript of the Marvin-Lazor joint presser. Granted there is a bit of reading in involved but Lazor has comments that only really make sense if he was the one who pushed through the blocking scheme change. That is also where the comments were made that lead us to think there was a behind the scenes dispute going on.

Precisely.

PA has never been a coach to adjust his line midseason either. Boling actually was quoted last year that PA doesn't
even coach up his guys midseason.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin's Press Conference Has Me EXCITED! - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-04-2018, 06:17 PM