Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin's Press Conference Has Me EXCITED!
Sorry, but I'm not excited...at least not yet. I've said before and I still say this team needed to completely clean house, and bring in all new coaches, new philosophy, new culture. The Mikey and Marv show has been running the same way for 15 years...fifteen years! Think all you've been through in that time period. 

After 15 years, up until a few days ago, the status quo of this team has been the same. Now the next day, all of a sudden, everything is completely different??

When you do the same thing, the same way, for 15 years, that's pretty much who you are. The X's and O's may change a bit, but Marv's culture stays the same. 

It's going to take a little more than a couple new coaches and a fuzzy presser for me to get excited.   I mean, what did anyone expect him to say? "yeah, we've had some very disappointing seasons, so Mike and I decided the best approach was to do nothing".
Has Mike Brown given a press conference on this yet? He's the one I really want to hear from, so he can clarify how things are going to be so different this time.

I like Marv, but I still say, if there was any team that needed to go in the proverbial 'new direction', it was the Bengals.

What's that definition of insanity again?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin's Press Conference Has Me EXCITED! - BMK - 01-04-2018, 07:51 PM