Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin's Press Conference Has Me EXCITED!
(01-04-2018, 08:13 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: All completely understandable. But if they were truly insane they would of brought the O-line coach back who has been
here for 24 years, was the assistant HC and is pretty much Mikey's adopted son. Moving on from this inept sumbitch shows
me something. Need to see more moves though for sure. A new DC and a new LB coach at the very least.

Did hear something about MB didn't want to go all rebuild cause he wants to win a SB before he dies and he thinks Marv is
the best chance at doing it right now. Don't understand this with Marv's 0-7 Playoff record but hey, maybe he is letting Marv
finally pick his coaches now. Del Rio and a new LB coach and i will start to really believe.

Don't want Paulie G and Haslett back cannot say this enough.

If Jack Del Rio were to become DC, that changes everything. It would change the way I view MB, ML and the whole organization.  It would be a little out of character for them and they would finally be putting their money where their mouth is. That would show me an actual commitment to win, which is all I ask for.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin's Press Conference Has Me EXCITED! - BMK - 01-04-2018, 09:54 PM