Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here's How Much Last Night's Performance Concerns Me
(08-25-2015, 07:35 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Call me crazy, but I love the look of being ticked off on AD last night. I am glad he is facing adversity in the pre-season versus waiting to the post season ti implode.

As much as I hated watching us getting our butts handed to us, the entire team got to eat a whole bunch of humble pie in a pre-season game which to my knowledge has not happened with our 1st team defense and offense in one game in a very long time.

I look for them all to rebound and prove a point versus the Bears.

I get what you're saying but I'm not sure coming back strong the next game is proving the point that needs proving.  What needs proving is that you can stop the bleeding, right the ship, pick your cliche as it is happening.  This is the repetitive scenario that keeps playing out in the well known losses.--a thing goes wrong and that leads to another something and another and so on.

Stepping up can be contagious.  So can f-ing up.  That's what needs proven, that they can overcome in the midst of the nightmare.  We already know they can rebound the next week(except the playoffs, when there is no next week). 

Now they need to discover how to not let the house come down if the walls shake a couple times.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Here's How Much Last Night's Performance Concerns Me - McC - 08-25-2015, 09:42 PM