Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you change about Marvin?
(01-06-2018, 12:48 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Well to be honest I really don't get upset if I receive bad food (assuming you do not mean spoiled) and/or service. I will just not go there again; so I have fulfilled your hopes. But your analogy has 0 to do with the vast majority in this forum that ***** about Marvin's performance; unless they are forced to pay his salary. 

When you pay for something, you have every right to ***** about it. 

Listen, homey. I'm not saying you're a liar...but i just got back from Bdubs in Florence a couple hours ago. My wife and i sat there for almost an hour waiting for a couple orders of wings, some celery and some buffalo chips. At about the 40 minute mark, i was starting to get agitated. At no point did the server do anything other than act like she didn't even want to be there. When it was all said and done, the bill came to $40 (ordered my son something to go) i gave her 2 gift cards that totaled $55 and told her i didn't want anything back. Cause that's just how i roll with servers. 

Point is, i was starting to get pretty pissed that i had to sit there that long, no chips were offered or brought to the table and the server was honestly terrible. So i have a hard time believing you go to restaurants and if the service or food is bad, you just stop going there. I'm willing to bet you've bitched to mgmt at some point (maybe more than once, cause i have as well). 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you change about Marvin? - rfaulk34 - 01-06-2018, 01:11 AM