Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paul Alexander was "in charge of the run game"
(01-06-2018, 01:30 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Marvin is/was the man in charge why didn't he do something about it. Easy to blame PA for it.
Where's the accountability?

There is no accountability. There is no discipline. There is nothing in this franchise but fake hype and broken dreams. Many of us have developed a dependency to the emotional pain that surrounds the life of a Bengals fan. We come back, year after year, hoping for something different. We cheer for a team who's organization mirrors Albert Einsteins definition of insanity. "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result." So as Marvin say's things will happen quickly, and hypes us up for a trip to the Super Bowl, things will be more of the same. Stagnation and status quo have become a huge part of the foundation on which this team sits. I know, it sucks. Yet I will be here, drawn to the addiction of a hope that doesn't exist, and drowning myself in misery.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Paul Alexander was "in charge of the run game" - HarleyDog - 01-06-2018, 01:52 PM