Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is fun and really cool
So imagine that next year (even if it's highly unlikely) both the Bengals and the Bills are in the playoffs and have to face each other.. All this so called good will goes right out the window and we become heated rivals in a "death match of epic proportions"..
Yeah, sounds like pointless hyperbole which it is. 
Wings sent from Buffalo...just some nifty marketing to attempt to make it appear that the Bengals accomplished something to benefit the average Bengals fan other than one really nice play to end the season slightly better than Andy getting sacked and fumbling the ball to propel Baltimore into the playoffs.. How many of you have personally received a batch of wings directly from the Buffalo Bills? I'm guessing not many. I know I haven't had don't expect it to change between now and the year 2099 and to be fair I'm ok with it, but I'm not convinced that all of a sudden the Bengals and Bills are BFF's.. If it were the other way around and the Bengals were going to the playoffs thanks to some play by Buffalo what would we be sending to Buffalo, a bowl of greasy chili? A nice batch of fried Gliers Goetta with eggs over easy would be better, but that's just my opinion..
Anyway, I'm not really all that sold on the notion that Cincinnati and Buffalo are now surgically attached by the lips as lovers of epic proportions just because of Andy Dalton and Tyler Boyd.. 
Kissy kissy kissy! How romantic, eh?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
This is fun and really cool - BengalRed - 01-07-2018, 01:01 PM
RE: This is fun and really cool - jorev5 - 01-07-2018, 01:43 PM
RE: This is fun and really cool - grampahol - 01-07-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: This is fun and really cool - Roland - 01-07-2018, 06:48 PM