Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thug Dupree admits to wanting to hurt our players
(01-07-2018, 03:31 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: This is so spot on I could give you a bro hug! So tired of the Steelers. However, spewing texts, tweets or whatever like this is only baiting our team. Our team needs discipline to not react to this stuff. The best way to kill a steelers players heart and cripple him is to win and walk off saying nothing. Why? Because they don't matter anymore.

Winning would be wonderful.  There's nothing I want more.  The Bengals are going to have to win an awful lot to even the score, though they're just a tad behind on that aspect of things.

The part that pisses me off the most about all of it is the cultures of the two teams.  Players that I like in college, perfectly good kids, and turn into cheap shot artists on the field.  It's in ingrained in that locker room.  Even their coach tries to hurt players and taunts opposing teams.  You can't tell me with a straight face that there are no bounties in that organization.  I'll always believe that the Palmer hit was a bounty that came down from Cowher, with zero doubt.  After the regular season game in PIT where they got killed, he knew they couldn't stop him straight up, so they took him out.  

Meanwhile, we have Marvin.  He always prepares and talks like it's just another game. We have two guys in Adam and Vontaze who were total psychos long before they put on stripes, zero to do with team culture.  Guess what?  It's not another game for them, even when the Bengals suck and have zero playoff relevance.  They want to humiliate and injure Bengals at all costs.  Look who wins all the games and tell me which culture is winning out.  And the best news?  We get 2 more years of lifelong Steeler fan/Pittsburgh native Marvin Lewis laying down for his Western PA homeboys.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thug Dupree admits to wanting to hurt our players - samhain - 01-07-2018, 08:45 PM